Terms & Conditions
Our Terms and conditions ( “Terms” or “T&C” ) administer the ways You might access and utilize our Website and services which are offered by CoverLetterWritingService.com (“Website”). Check them out carefully.
The CoverLetterWritingService.com is considered to be the owner of the Website. By utilizing and accessing the Website, You agree to respect and follow the T&C listed below. You agree that you have full legal permission for entering Terms and accept these Terms and Conditions.
“Website” refers to the major part of CoverLetterWritingService.com web pages and all its subCoverLetterWritingService.coms in which the CoverLetterWritingService.com’s services are able to be accessed.
“Services” refers to various written assignments types that might include cv writing, cover letter, resume writing, resume editing, linkedin profile editing that are requested by our customers.
“Client”, “User”, “You” might pertain to any individual entrepreneur, legal entity, the person who registered in Our Website’s account, accepting the T&C like anyone who placed an order, issued payment, done bidding, or submitted files utilizing Our Website.
“Writer” refers to everyone who is employed by Us on a freelance or full-time basis in order to deliver writing services and research to our customers, according to the legal agreement with Us.
“Account” refers to the proper website’s section which is kept from public access and generated for each individual specifically after signing up. Use Your password and username to access Your Account.
“Order” refers to a particular request for writing assistance which is issued by a Customer. The additional requirements and amount of work that are requested by a Customer are specified in the Order. The Customer transfers the Order to Us in the form of the electronic message with specific details.
“Product” pertains to the final result of the Order. The Customer gets the Order in a form of a document that contains the unique and genuine work done by our Writers, accordingly to the Customer’s specifications and requirements stated when they were placing the Order.
“Customer’s Information” pertains to a certain file that contains data in a text form that is accepted in this Website. Customer’s data is used by the Customer as an example or reference. We keep the right of governing the specifications for the format and size of the files that are downloaded by the Customer.
2. REGISTERING AND PLACING THE ORDER
- First of all, you will have to create an account. For that, fill in all the relevant data in order to place the order. For instance, it might include your email address, phone number, and name. As long as such parameters might change with time, You may be asked to update the Account data yourself, or you may reach Our Customer’s support to do it for you.
- Fill out the Order form to place an Order on the website.
- Specify the details regarding your Order in Our Order form, including the delivery date, the scope of work, and other details regarding the Order. You are to give Us exact and correct data in each area of Our Order placement form.
3. PAYMENT AND DISCOUNTS
- When You place an Order on the Website, it means that you want to buy a Product from Us. When We authorize and receive the payment for the product, we start working on your order.
- Our latest pricing defines the total price of the Product. You can find the data about pricing on Our pricing page. You should pay the Order in advance and completely after the work is identified completely. We are not responsible for delivering the product and completing the order until the complete payment for Your Order is received by Us.
- You can select the payment method which is the most suitable for you. Refer to Our Website if you want to check the currently available methods of payment.
- We have a right to provide Our Customers with discounts and bonuses at Our discretion.
- We commit to giving a complete refund, accordingly to Our Money Back Guarantee, when the Customer expresses the desire to stop cooperating with Us. However, we are not responsible for potential payment fees or delays, transfer issues, and some other banking problems.
- Customers are responsible for all taxes, value-added taxes.
- You might be subjected to extra taxes, like ad valorem taxes, depending on Your state or place you live. Such extra taxes would be added and calculated to the order total before the payment.
- You are aware to be ready to adhere to Your state of living tax jurisdiction laws.
4. ORDER PROCESS
- Order Validation. We keep the right to reviewing the customer’s Order as the payment is done to ensure the Customer’s specifications were met completely. If We find an improper completion of the Customer’s instructions, We keep the right of changing the Order in order to meet the Customer’s expectations, accordingly to the description.
- Order Volume. Customer’s Orders on Our website should have a set of volume which is measured in pages. One double-spaced page equals 275 words; one single-spaced page is 550 words. The final Order size should match the number of words (so it will be perfect for you to specify the exact volume as one page could be more than 275/550 words), which are specified in the Order. If there is some mismatch between two – delivered and Ordered a number of words – the Customer has a right of requesting to reformat or review the document.
- Changes in the Details of the Order. The Customer can present modifications in the Order specifications and details only in case they do it before the Writer has begun working on the Order. When the writer begins writing and research process, extra modifications in the order specifics, date of delivery, or volume can be done if they are followed with a certain compensation for these modifications.
- Resources. When the Customer has a certain resource that must be utilized in the Order, the Customer is obliged to specify this resource and provide the Writer with the resource.
- Communication. We highly appreciate the communication between the writer and the Customer or Customer Support. It might be either directly on the website through the feature of live chat, or by email. You can contact the Writers with the Support Team in the role of proxy.
- Order Tracking. Each Customer can track the Order’s progress in their account, where the modifications in the status of the Order are displayed immediately. Or else, the Customer can contact the Customer Support to inquire concerning the progress of the Order.
5. ORDER DELIVERY
- We are responsible for the delivery of the Product incomplete and adhering to the requirements about a deadline, which were specified by the Customer when they were placing the Order.
- The Customer is completely responsible for giving relevant channels for the Order delivery. We are not responsible for delivery in case the Customer fails to provide a correct email address or has spam filters that are blocking the email with the product, or is negligent in other instances. You should contact the Customer support in case there are any issues with collecting the full Order.
- Customers are responsible to download the full Order on time when it has been delivered to their account.
- Refer to Our Money Back Guarantee in order to get acquainted with Our Refund Policy.
6. ORDER REVISION
- To get more details, refer to our Revision Policy.
- We have a right of declining the request for revision from a Customer in case it violates the specifications of Your Order, which was initially mentioned by the Customer. When the Customer wants to change the Order, they can do it, but they should pay an extra fee.
- When the Customer was suspected to attempt to exploit Our Services and Writer, we have a right to decline the revision requests made multiple times by the Customer.
7. REFUND POLICY
We are responsible to deliver the final Product in complete form on time, accordingly to the instructions that were specified by the Customer when he or she was placing the Order. If we fail to adhere to these conditions, the Customer can ask for a complete or partial refund. To get more details, please review Our Money Back Guarantee.
8. USING OF PRODUCTS
- When you make a payment of the Order, Customer confirms that the Product would be utilized for non-commercial, personal aims and the total amount of payment is fair for the volume of writing and research that are included in a Product that you finally receive. The administration and maintenance of the Product delivery and completion processes are included in payment.
- You are not allowed to display, reproduce, or change the Product in complete or in part, on the Internet or in the role of difficult physical copy when these operations exceed the important personal use limit.
When you place Your Order and pay for it on the Website, you confirm with the next things:
- We have a right to make termination the contract terms with the Customer who tries to pass off the Product that was received from Us as their own work. Also, you confirm that no section of the Product would be given to the third parties for the financial or some other reasons. If we find out that You utilized Our Product in a way that is violating these T & C, we have a right to stop cooperating on all today’s and future projects.
- You are not allowed to put your name on the final product. The Products We do are for research and reference aims only. We never take part or encourage plagiarism or other acts violating the conduct of academic rules. We adhere and respect copyright law and will never violate it knowingly. When You place an Order on Our website, You agree that We give writing assistance for reference and research aims only and You are prohibited to pass them off in the role of Your own writing. The writing We do can be utilized as a model paper for Your own inspiration and research. The elements of the Product are possible to be utilized in the Customer’s own writing only in case they are cited properly in accordance to the citing instructions of the institution where the paper is planned to be submitted. You should refer to Your institution’s policy of plagiarism to ensure you do not violate it.
- The affiliates and Our Company are not responsible for any kind of unauthorized usage of Products and other research and writing assistance that was received from Our website, leading to a number of negative consequences. These consequences might include lawsuits, academic probation, suspension, expulsion, loss of a scholarship, low grades, failed plagiarism checks, and other disciplinary and legal actions. Customers who ordered a Product and utilized it in unethical ways should be personally responsible for legal and disciplinary actions.
10. PERSONAL SECURITY OF THE DATA
11. ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND SECURITY
- Making an Order on this website, you need to generate an Account that should include personal data like email address, phone number, and name. Some of them would be utilized as the username. You would be required to generate a password.
- You confirm that You are responsible for Your Account security. You are not allowed to share your account information with anyone.
- We confirm that all activity and orders that might be coming from Your account are Your own free will. If you think someone else is accessing your account, you should contact Our Customer support department for help or change your password.
- We have a right to change your password in case We have some reasons to think it was compromised. If it is so, We will notify you about the changes through email.
12. USE OF WEBSITE, TERMINATION OF USE
- You can access the Website for non-commercial, personal reasons.
- You are not allowed to utilize any section of the Website for illegal aims. In particular, Customers are not allowed to do the following things:
- Distribute obscene, harassing, harmful, or unlawful materials or break the laws in various ways.
- Distribute the materials which are encouraging illegal activity which substitutes the criminal offense.
- Interfere with another Customer’s use of the Website.
- Distribute, store, or make the electro copies of those materials that were protected by the copyright laws and those You do not have a right to distribute.
- When any of these Terms and Conditions are breached, you are the only one to be responsible for the possible consequences.
- When We have some reasons to suspect you of being a threat to other Customers or normal activity of the website, We can suspend Your account until We do the needed investigation.
- If you try to contact Our Writer through means the other than mentioned in T&C, it will be treated as a violation of the T&C, which might result in Your account’s termination.
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (“IPLS”)
- IPRs for Our Products:
- Our Writers draft the Products that are delivered to Our Customers.
- Complete copyright of any type of product that is delivered by Our Website is retained by Our partners or Us.
- When We receive the payment for the Product by You, We guarantee you a license that is non-exclusive for the Products. Meaning, you utilize them for non-commercial and personal aims only.
- You confirm You will not use, showcase, change, transmit, spread the content and Products or Our Website without being permitted by Us.
- You are responsible for Our potential losses from unauthorized usage of Our products and Assistance.
- IPRs in the materials that are supplied by Our Clients
- You will have to ensure the materials You give (in particular, those ones which are attached to the Order and other reference materials for the document) do not break any copyrights, laws, or violate any intellectual property. When they do, you will be responsible for any kind of losses which Our Company might take finally.
- IPRs for this Website:
- We own the IPLs for any section of the Website.
- You should never transfer the IPRs for Our Website and its sections to the website visitors.
- You are not allowed to copy, download, or distribute any content from Our website unless it is mentioned in the Terms and Conditions or stated by Us in various ways.
- There is a Sources Used feature in Our Products. However, we will not deliver to You the sources which were utilized for the creation of the product in their entirety. Nevertheless, You will be provided with links where the source materials are possible to be viewed or purchased in their entirety with a fee for this feature.
14. DISCLAIMER AND THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You can use Our Website and the content as it is. It is not guaranteed by Us that the content will meet your requirements and completely satisfy You. Furthermore, you might be restricted from utilizing the Website or sections of it, when the equipment you use to access Our website doesn’t support some of the technology utilized on Our Website. It includes encryption technology too.
- Our Website works through the World Wide Web, which is operating independently from Us. You are not guaranteed that this Website is permitted for use under any kind of jurisdiction. We do not guarantee also that it operates in compliance with each law in your place of living.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is resulted from Us changing the Website.
- In further circumstances, we must not be held liable to You:
- Failure or malfunctions of electronic equipment. It may include phone, computer, network, email, or software;
- Failed or incomplete email or computer transmissions;
- Any occurrence of Our Services and Products being disrupted or delayed when that was caused by some events happening outside of Our Company’s control;
- Any injuries, losses, damages which can be connected to using Our Service or are the repercussion of it;
- Any printing or typographical errors in Our Products.
- We should not be held liable to some other Person or You in things connected with the using of Our website, or absence of the ability to utilize it, or any unpredictable losses or damages which might have happened outside of Our Company’s reasonable control. 7. These Terms and Conditions are not meant to remove or limit liability in case of death or personal injury which was the repercussion of misrepresentation, negligence, or some other liability that is intended to limit the Customer’s rights.
- You are not allowed to transfer any of Your personal rights to the third party under these Terms and Conditions. We keep the right of transferring Your rights to some other business When We think Your rights would not be negatively affected.
- When you break these T&C and we choose to ignore that, We keep the right of claiming Our remedies and rights in the future, if you attempt to violate the T&C one more time.
- If it is not stated otherwise by these T&C, You should make notices to Us in a written form. Also, you should send it to a contact address which is mentioned on the Contact Us.
- We will deliver all the notifications from Our Website to You in one of the next ways:
- Displayed on the Account page;
- Displayed for the public access on the Website;
- Distributed through the email address that has been provided by You.
17. GOVERNING LAWS
- The Law of Cyprus and Wales govern these T&C.
- If there are any disputes that are related to the T&C, they must be under discussion in the negotiations between the sides who are to do their best in the process of resolving the dispute. If the parties do not reach the agreement, the International Arbitral Court (CIA) should further resolve this case.
- Both We and You confirm that any type of dispute which is brought to arbitration must be done on the individual basis exclusively. It should not be on a class or collective basis. The authority and right will not be given to no dispute to be arbitrated or brought as attorney, class, or collective general action.
We keep the right of modifying data, features, specifications about Our Services and products, place sections of the Website or the Services under permanent or temporary discontinuation or suspension, or restrict the access to sections of our website or Services, without or with prior notice and also without keeping the liability for the Customer or someone else. We confirm We will put the reasonable efforts into notifying the Customer about changes to Our Website and its Services when We deem the modifications to affect significantly the Services which Users are interested in utilizing on this Website.
We keep the right to modify or update these T&C from time to time. If the T&C are modified, You will receive a notification through email utilizing the current email address You gave or through the message which has been posted by Us on the website. If you proceed to utilize Our website after the modifications take place, You confirm You agree to adhere to the revised T&C. To continue to use Our website, You might be asked to give Us the explicit agreement to the updated T&C. You confirm You are responsible for regularly reviewing and checking the T&C.
19. CONTACT DETAILS
When any further data about the Services, Website, or T&C is needed, please do contact us through the contact details forms that are listed on the certain Contact Us page or directly on Customer’s Account page.